To be the standard of tax preparation for individuals and small businesses by ensuring the highest levels of accuracy and tax law knowledge. We provide accurate preparation (often within 24 hours), affordable rates (usually below the average cost for the region), and personalized customer service.
At All County Tax Services, LLC, I don’t just input numbers into a program and file your return in less than an hour. I prefer to input your information, review it, close it for a few hours, and then review it again for accuracy. I spend a significant amount of time during the year upgrading and updating my level of knowledge to provide better services to my clients in the areas of tax preparation and tax planning. I ask you questions to get to know you and your business to ensure that I have all your information, and then fight for every legitimate deduction. I provide guidance during the preparation of your return, and keep you in the loop for changes during the year to help minimize your chances of an audit. I believe in taking a complete approach to your tax management, focusing on you, your family, and your business to help you achieve your goals.
AREAS OF FOCUS:
1. ACCURACY! With the information that you provide, your return will be accurate, or I correct it for FREE!
2. AFFORDABILITY! My rates are usually below regional averages.
3. QUICK TURNAROUND! Your personal returns are completed as quickly as possible. There are often times when turnaround times take a little longer than usual due to varying circumstances (i.e. client needs to provide new forms, or its the busy season, and I have a line already formed), but I will work diligently to complete your in the shortest turnaround possible.
4. PERSONABLE! I am your neighborhood tax professional, and treat everyone with respect. I shake your hand and look you in the eye when we meet. I make you feel at home and talk as if we were old friends while maintaining a professional appearance and attitude.
5. INTEGRITY! My definition of integrity is "doing the right thing even when no one is looking". I conduct my business with integrity. I only do what I can do, and if something is out of my realm of expertise, I will refer you to someone I trust who has that expertise. I won’t lie to you or try to tell you I can do something I can’t legally do. I will fight for every legal deduction so that you only pay your fair share of taxes.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
1. Peace of mind knowing that your return was completed by an Enrolled Agent who is required to complete at least 30 hours of training per year. An Enrolled Agent completes extensive testing to become licensed, and are the only federally licensed tax practitioners who have unlimited rights to practice before the IRS. I have a network of experts and other resources at my disposal for answers to questions I don’t know.
2. Locally owned and available all year. I often receive calls well after normal business hours, and am happy to set up a more convenient time for both of us to talk to get the best understanding of your situation as possible.
3. PRIVACY: Your confidence in us is important and we want you to know that your personal and account information is safe. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
- We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you to anyone, except as permitted by law.
- An income tax preparer must retain a complete copy of the tax return of a taxpayer for three years after the close of the return period and must make the copy available at the request of the Secretary.
- We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications, tax preparation worksheets, other documents we use in preparing your tax return and other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us or others
- We restrict access to your personal and account information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
- If you decide to close your account or become an inactive customer, we will adhere to the privacy policies and practices as prescribed in this notice.
- Additionally, any link to pay invoices will utilize a third party where no personal information will be attained by or kept on any of our computer systems.