Here are some of the highlights that may not be listed in the table:
1. Would reduce the number of tax brackets from the current 7 to 3.
2. Would retain the Capital Gains tax brackets at 10%, 20%, and 25%.
3. The Standard deduction would be changed from $6,300 for single to $25,000, and $12,600 to $50,000 for married filing joint. If you itemize, you still cannot use the standard deduction.
4. The corporate tax rates would decrease from the current 35% to 15% and repeal the current corporate Alternative Minimum Tax.
1. See the changes in income for the proposed tax brackets in the chart.
2. Has not proposed any changes in the current business tax brackets.
Hillary Clinton has proposed changes in the income levels for her proposed tax rates while Donald Trump uses the same income levels, but proposes changes to the tax percentages.
Hillary Clinton's proposals would increase the federal tax revenues, while Donald Trumps would decrease the tax revenues.
I got a lot of the information from each individual campaign websites, but here are some additional websites that I used to cross reference the information so that the information I put on here has at least been verified by multiple sources.
I suggest reading the reports from various resources and performing your own research to clarify any questions you may have or before you make any decisions. I just wanted to produce a table that showed side by side comparisons to make it easy for me to understand. You will note that I did not input any of my own political beliefs or preferences.